Mac.Rob and Melbourne High School are proud to present their annual combined schools’ musical for 2023: “Anastasia: The Musical”. Featuring student performers and musicians from both schools, this production of the Broadway adaptation of the classic Fox Animation musical is sure to delight and enchant our school communities!
ANASTASIA: THE MUSICAL
Performing Thursday, May 11th to Saturday, May 13th at Memorial Hall, Melbourne High School
- Thursday, May 11th @ 7:30pm
- Friday, May 12th @ 7:30pm
- Saturday, May 13th @ 2:00pm (matinee)
- Saturday, May 13th @ 7:30pm
Please be aware that two shows will be performed on Saturday, May 13th: An evening and a matinee. Please be sure to purchase tickets for the performance you intend to attend.
Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes (including interval).
Tickets: $25 Adult / $20 Concession (Student)
Seating: Seating for all performances will be provided in two categories: Stalls and Balcony. Stall seats are located on the ground floor of Memorial Hall; Balcony seats are limited and located on the mezzanine, accessed via stairs. Please consider your mobility requirements when choosing your seats.
Location: Melbourne High School, Forrest Hill, South Yarra.
COVID Safety Information: Our community is made up of a diverse range of people, including those with underlying health conditions. All members of Mac.Rob and the MHS community are entitled to enjoy our school events without fear for their personal health and safety. While current health settings may permit a range of activities, please consider the wellbeing of others when attending this event:
- This is an indoor event. Capacity for this event is limited; bookings are essential, and entry will not be granted without a booking.
- Where possible, external windows and doors will be open to provide fresh air and ventilation.
- HEPA filters may be in operation during this event.
- We recommend attendees wear a high-quality, well-fitted face mask (i.e. an N95 mask) while indoors.
- Stay home if you are unwell, have been in contact with a COVID-positive person, or have a COVID-positive family member isolating in your home.
By showing care and consideration for one another, you can help keep our community of students, staff, and families safe and healthy.