Wednesday 17 May, 10.30am – 6.30pm
Thursday 25 May, 10.30am – 6.30pm
This semester progress interviews will again be held remotely via MS Teams.
Interview sessions are 5 minutes long (with a one minute buffer for connection issues). Each teacher will set their own availability times, and some teachers may be unavailable on one or both of the days.
The school uses the COMPASS Student Management System to schedule interviews.
Bookings are open from 9.00am on Thursday 11 May and close at 9.00am on Wednesday 17 May. They will reopen at 9.00am on Thursday 18 May and close again at 9.00am on Thursday 25 May.
HOW TO BOOK AN INTERVIEW:
- All parents should make sure that they are able to log onto the Compass parent portal. Log in by clicking the orange ‘Sign in with SSO’.
- Click ‘Conferences’ under the Community tab
- Click ‘Start Booking Now’
- A list of your son’s teachers will be displayed at the right of the screen
- Select a time slot (please check carefully that you have selected the correct date, as both days will be displayed)
- Select the teacher and click OK (to undo a booking click on it and click delete booking.)
If you need your Compass log-in details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Compass details will not be given out over the phone. Note that you cannot book parent teacher interviews with your son’s Compass log-in.
If you encounter any problems with the bookings system, contact email@example.com
Please note that the school cannot make bookings for you.
Your son’s teachers may have indicated on his report if an interview is recommended, although you are of course free to make bookings even if they have not been recommended.
If you have any wellbeing concerns please contact the student wellbeing team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents are requested to only make interview times with the Careers Coordinator, Mr Bill Theodoropoulos if there is a specific issue relating to your son that you wish to discuss.
ON THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW:
IMPORTANT: THE COMPASS APP WILL NOT WORK FOR CONFERENCES. YOU MUST CONNECT VIA A COMPUTER
- Click on the Community Tab on Compass
- Click on Conferences
- Click on My Bookings
- Click on the appropriate booking time (in a GREEN RECTANGLE)
- Click on the link next to ‘Location:’ – this is the link to your meeting
- The teacher will then admit you to the meeting from the lobby when they are ready.
Please turn on your cameras during the interview so that it can be conducted face to face.
We ask that students attend the interviews with their parents, as the feedback given is directed towards them.
Interviews should not be recorded without the express permission of both parties. If recording commences without permission the interview may be terminated.
As the time available for interviews is limited, we do ask that parents keep strictly to the 5-minute time limit. It is a good idea to leave spaces between interviews to allow for connection issues.
We look forward to meeting you to discuss your son’s progress.