The MHSOBA Annual Scholarship Program 2023 is now open.
A firm MHSOBA commitment to the MHS community, our Scholarship Program is open to current students and Old Boys undertaking tertiary studies. This year we warmly welcome Alan Schwartz and David Teitelbaum; Ronald Dodge; and Paris and Paula Kritharides.
Scholarships for current MHS students:
* The Leslie Innes Scholarship
* The Men For All Seasons (MFAS) Scholarship
* The Peter Ivany AO Scholarship
* The John Ly (Nguyen) Scholarship
* The Alan Schwartz and David Teitelbaum Scholarship
* The Ronald Dodge Scholarship
* The Paris and Paula Kritharides Scholarship
* The Webber Family Scholarship
Scholarships for Old Boys completing tertiary studies:
* The Mahoney Family Scholarship
* The Speros Beasley Scholarship
* The Verma Family Scholarship
* The Lambis Englezos Scholarship
Applications close Monday 29 August and Scholarships will be awarded in Term 4. All applicants will be notified in writing as to the outcome of their submissions.
Melbourne High School Foundation Scholarships
The MHS School Foundation has also released 2 school scholarships:
- Chris McGrath Bursary (Year 9 students eligible)– Application due 28th August
- Susan Fincham Young Carer Bursary (All year levels) – Application due 28th August